Solar leases and PPAs are an affordable way to go solar.
With a solar lease or power purchase agreement (PPA), you don't have to pay the high upfront cost of panels, equipment, and installation. Instead of paying for a solar system, you pay a fixed monthly amount to install solar panels and use the electricity they generate. It's easy and affordable.
It's also popular. According to a recent report*, over 70% of homeowners in states with mature solar markets choose a solar lease or PPA.
Sunrun solar leasing makes residential solar energy more affordable. If you don't want to pay a large upfront cost, you can still go solar today by taking advantage of Sunrun's solar service.
- Sunrun purchases your home solar system and has it installed on your roof.
- You pay little to nothing upfront, and then a low, fixed amount every month.
- Sunrun takes complete care of the equipment for 20 years
- Sunrun passes savings from rebates, tax incentives and credits along to you
- You're entitled to all the energy produced by your home's system, often including excess energy credits from your utility company.
- You can transfer the agreement if you sell your home.