If you are on a PG&E Medical Baseline Rate, or have an electric powered well pump, and live in a high fire threat district, you might qualify for a free home battery. San Mateo County homeowners may also qualify for an additional $500 rebate when installing solar with your free home battery. Apply to learn more about these benefits:
- You might qualify for a low-cost or free home battery
- Get a back-up battery for your home that keeps the power on during outages
- Safe clean reliable solar energy
- Earn energy credits by selling excess power back to the grid
- Get an additional $500 rebate if you install solar + home battery
- Be part of the network that is helping San Mateo County become 100% renewable by 2025
The information you submit on this form will only be used for the Power On Peninsula program.