PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This is the National Grid Connected Solutions Program.
- By participating in this Program, you may help to reduce stress on the electrical grid during times of high energy demand in your area.
- This Program will deliver value annually in 2019 and for up to five years if remain enrolled. Most of the events happen during hot summer days, but there will also be events throughout the year.
- You must have an installed and operational Sunrun BrightBox™ system to participate in this program and be a National Grid customer.
- Participation in the program will not affect your Sunrun customer agreement, which will remain in effect during the Program and after it ends.
- You may withdraw your enrollment in this Program at any time, by contacting Sunrun (see below for contact information).
- This is just a summary; please review the full terms and conditions for all details.
Welcome to the National Grid Connected Solutions Program (“Program”). By becoming a Participant of the Program, you may reduce stress on the grid in your electricity service area and you may be eligible to receive the Reward described below, subject to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). To become a Participant in the Program, you must submit an application to, and have it accepted by, Sponsor and the Program Administrator (as each is defined below).
THIS PROGRAM IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Binding Agreement. By applying for the Program, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms. Failure to comply with these Terms may result in your disqualification from the Program. The decisions of the Sponsor and the Program Administrator regarding your eligibility to participate are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant for, among other things: (1) tampering or attempting to tamper with the operation of the Program; or (2) violating these Terms or the terms and conditions of use of any of Sponsor Parties’ property or service. Any false information provided within the context of the Program by any Participant is a violation of these Terms and may result in the immediate disqualification of a Participant and forfeiture of any Reward.
About the Program. Applicants whose applications to participate in the Program are submitted by the enrollment deadline and accepted by Program Administrator (“Participants”, “you”, and “your”) and who fully comply with these Terms may receive an incentive, as set forth below (“Reward”), to be provided to you by Sunrun and/or your Program Administrator following the conclusion of the Program term. To receive the Reward, you must be accepted as a Participant by the Sponsor and Program Administrator, and your participation must not be withdrawn or terminated.
Definitions. In the context of these Terms,
- The Program is provided by EnergyHub, Inc., 232 3rd Street, Suite C201, Brooklyn, NY 11215 (“Sponsor”).
- “Sunrun” means Sunrun Inc., 595 Market Street Suite 2900, San Francisco, CA 94105.
- “Provider” means Sunrun Inc. or any of Sunrun’s affiliates who provide your Sunrun system.
- “Program Administrator” means your Energy Efficiency Program Administrator, National Grid.
- “Sponsor Parties” means Sponsor, Sunrun, Provider, and Program Administrator, their respective successors and assigns, and each of their respective affiliates, agents, directors, officers, and employees.
- “Device” means your Sunrun BrightBox solar battery system, which can be monitored and operated during the Program by Sunrun’s network operations center.
Application Consent by Participant. By submitting an application to enroll as a Participant, you authorize the Sponsor Parties to 1) collect and exchange data related to your identity, your opt-in or opt-out status, your energy usage and/or energy production, your Program Administrator account, your electric bill, and operational data about your Devices (collectively, “Program Data”), solely for the purposes of determining your eligibility for the Program and operating the Program; 2) review and analyze all of your Program Data for the purposes of the Sponsor Parties fulfilling their obligations under the Program and applicable law, improving the Program and as otherwise permitted by applicable law, and to exchange conclusions with each other and publish results based on those conclusions, provided that they treat all such Program Data in accordance with their respective privacy policies; 3) automatically signal your Devices to take part in events for this Program or for general system testing purposes; 4) send you emails, text messages, pre-recorded messages and other notifications related to the Program, including about your enrollment status and Program-related adjustments to your Devices; 5) send you emails, text messages, pre-recorded messages and other notifications related to surveys about the Program and to share your responses to such surveys among the Sponsor Parties; 6) summarize the results of the Program in publicly-available studies, provided that any Program Data included in such studies will be anonymous such that you are not individually identifiable.
Eligibility and Enrollment. You may apply to become a Participant and participate in the Program if you meet the following eligibility criteria and do the following:
- You must be at least 18 years of age;
- You must have one or more Devices that are compatible with and connected to the Sunrun platform (“Service”) and compatible with the Program design;
- Maintain an active account in good standing on the Service and a continuous connection between your enrolled Devices and the Service;
- Assist Sponsor Parties’ support personnel in troubleshooting and resolving connectivity, firmware and other Device-related issues.
- Have an active electric account with your Program Administrator.
Program Period. The Program will run for the period set forth below (the “Program Period”). You may be automatically re-enrolled in subsequent Program Periods at Sponsor’s discretion, subject to the then-current Terms for the Program. You may opt out from enrollment in the Program at any time.
Program Description. Participant agrees to allow Sunrun, on behalf of the Program Parties, to control the Participant’s Devices during the Program Period. Such adjustments are referred to as “Adjustment Events.” Adjustment Events may signal the battery to charge, discharge, change its mode of operation, or other settings, as applicable. Participant may opt out of a current or future Adjustment Event at any time by calling Sunrun at 855-478-6786, opting out of individual Adjustment Event will not remove you from the Program.
How to Apply. You can apply to participate in the Program by contacting Sunrun using the contact information provided below.
How to Withdraw. Once you are accepted as a Participant in the Program, you may withdraw by contacting Sunrun using the contact information provided below. Withdrawal will not affect the other services provided by the Sponsor Parties to you. By withdrawing, you may render yourself ineligible to receive the Reward or participate in the Program in the future.
Program Termination. Sponsor's ability to offer the Program is contingent on receiving certain approvals and acceptances from Program Administrator. If such approvals and acceptances are withheld or withdrawn, or if the Program is declared unlawful, the Program will be terminated along with the Reward. In the event of such termination, Sunrun will provide notice to you by email, and Sponsor will provide notice at www.energyhub.com. Termination of the Program will not affect your payment obligations for your Sunrun BrightBox system, and your Sunrun customer agreement will remain in effect.
Disqualification. The Sponsor Parties may terminate your participation in the Program and Reward at any time and without liability upon notice to you via email if you violate these Terms or applicable law, if you do not comply with any reasonable request from a Sponsor Party in connection with this Program, if your Program Administrator declares you ineligible for the Program, if your account with Sponsor, Provider, or Sunrun is no longer in good standing, or if you do not maintain a continuous connection between your enrolled Device(s) and the Service. If you enroll in a conflicting energy program through Sponsor Parties, Sponsor may terminate your participation in the Program without liability and without notice. Disqualification from the Program will not affect your payment obligations for your Sunrun BrightBox system, and your Sunrun customer agreement will remain in effect.
Changes in Your Electricity Costs. Sponsor Parties are not responsible for any changes in your electricity costs during the Program.
Information. You represent and warrant to Sponsor that the information you provide to Sponsor while applying for and during the course of the Program is accurate and complete, and you agree to promptly notify Sponsor if any information you provided during your application for the Program has changed.
These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between Sponsor and a Participant relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other such prior or contemporaneous oral and written agreements and understandings.
Changes to the Terms. Sponsor may modify these Terms at any time. We will notify you by email at the most current email address we have on record for you when we make any material changes to these Terms, and the effective date of the modified Terms, which will be after the date of our notice to you. Your continued participation in the Program thereafter signifies your acceptance to such modified Terms. The modified Terms will apply only to disputes that arise after the effective date of such modified Terms. We will also post the most current version of the Terms on our website specified below and encourage you to check this site frequently.
Acceptance of Agreement. The use of an electronic signature process to accept and sign these Terms, including your indication of acceptance of these Terms by a click-through or click-wrap process presented on Sponsor’s website, shall constitute effective execution and delivery of these Terms, and shall form a binding contract between you and the Sponsor.